Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Short Update! (Sort of Short lol)

  I know I havent posted week 8 or 10 and this next post should be 11 so here's a short update to make up for those.

  School starts in August and I should be able to turn in my stuff next week. My cousin Dimer is sick so we didnt go on Tuesday to go get his transcript. Hopefully he'll be up to it tomorrow but I dont know. I need to ask his brother Joshua for an update on his transcript. I have everything I need for my application but all three of us are renting the apartment so it would only make sense if I waited for them before I turned in mine. We all have to take the entrence exam anyway and hopefully theyre not full when we finally get our papers together.

The Santiago Beach is currently dirty due to the Typhoon. My family wants to wait 2 weeks before we go to the beach again and even though I'm reluctant... the water isnt safe for me. I currently have a mild case of staph infection. But because I've kept myself clean and dry it's not getting worse. If anything, it's getting better. On Thursday I want to go to the dermatologist to ask for antibiotics.

  Other than that I have load for the next 4 days. I've let my mom  talk to Inang and I've talked to Alan so that makes me happy! I got to read up in the president here and I COMPLETELY understand why many of my friends are worried for me but rest assured my family will keep me safe. I dont go anywhere without them.

  I'm writing again. (Lol yay carpel tunnel). The journals here are $.03 and this will probably become a problem for me buuut I dont care. That and there's CHEAP Japanese Candy that's sold at 7/11's. Like I got so excited you have no idea.

  I miss my friends back home. I do appreciate the messages that are sent my way. It makes me happy that you guys think of me and dont worry, i think of you too!

  Those of you who do not personally know me but view my blog from Spain, Canada, South America, or anywhere else!! Thank you!! Grácias! Hable con mi!! Comentarios are siempre welcomed! I need to practice my spanish!

  I'm thinking of making a travel instagram specifically for my good photos. I'll post up the link if i do decide this.
-
  As I said this one is short but I'll still place some dedications here. This time I choose Zach Nguyen, Jennifer Garcia, and Erik Gonzales.

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there!!! I know it already passed but best wishes are always a thing.

  Week 8 was supposed to he dedicated to Zach and I have it typed on my laptop but I cant post it because my wifi isnt working. Im currently using my cellphone's load. Im thinking of buying this thing called 'Load Wallet' so I can have a safe amount of load and i can make money if people need load lol.

  Zach always compares my life to an Anime and I want to post some Shorts up based on that idea! There are so many stories i can tell in Shorts and I'd love to see my friends draw some of them as comic strips! If youre interested let me know, we'll figure something out!!!

  Anyways, Zach is awesome and has always kept ul with me because I try mrey best to keep up with him. We met in band in 6th grade. He played French Horn. I appreciate Zach and even though we argue but agree A LOT it makes the friendship fun. He's blunt and says things that catch me off guard but I do that too so we break even lol.

  Thanks for being here for me, Zach! I'll always be here for you!

  Band was the center of my life for so long. Without it I wouldnt have met such amazing people like Zach or Jenny! Jenny and I also met in band. She played clarinet. Even though our actual 'meeting date' is up in the air the memories I've made with Jenny since then are far unforgetable! Jenny is very artistic and I can always turn to her if I need someone to talk to. She's one of the few girl friends I have lol. I love Jenny and spending time with her. It's nice to go adventures or talk about culture. I can learn so much from her! She has an amazing personality and even though we're physically seperated I know if either of us had the time we can meet up and catch up!

  I see her as a future travel buddy! Whether it's in the US or not. Hopefully, we get to have some of those adventures soon. Love you, Jenny!

  And lastly there's Erik! Erik was there for me when no one else was. He was the hope that I didn't think was possible and I wouldn't be the person I am today without him. Erik is by far my best friend and even though we dont always talk I know he'll always have room for me in his life and vice versa.

  I know that Erik will make a great father to his daughter Braelynn becaue he's hardworking, supportive, and overall a good person. It's hard to think of Erik as a negative person or a person who gets angry. Any negative emotion is hard to place with Erik lol. He cares so much for other people. And that makes them care the same in return. I'm glad that we met in 6th grade.

  When I think back on it we didnt have a single class together but we hung out with the same people and that's how we got to know each other. He was in Orchestra and I was in Band. He played Bass. A lot of our friends were nerds whether they were academically inclined, into videos games, or into Music. We all had a table at lunch we sat at in Junior High and then later in High school.

  Erik has always been an inspiration to me. He has seen an emotional side of me that not everyone has and that makes me respect him more because that side of me isn't easy to deal with. But he did it. And it didn't change how he treated me.

  Youre the best Erik! Thanks for everything.

  All the friend I've made have had an impact on me and my friends will always be family to me. They are the people who were truly there for me, whether they realize it or not, and that is something I apppreciate. People have said to me that making true friends is a talent but I feel that anyone can make 'real' friends as long as they present themselves as a 'real' friend and that's how I've always lived.

  Because what's the point in being friends if the friendship is fake? Not everyone that I consider a friend considers me a friend and that's a fault of my own. I treat people how I want to be treated and I'm good with connecting with people on an emotional scale. People say that there's a trust in me that they can see and I hope that never changes.

  Well, it's late for me so I'm going to turn in. If we're not connected on Instagram, follow me, and message me then I'll follow you back! My facebook is meant for people I meet in person so I dont always accept friend request on there. But my instagram is open to anyone so follow me and I'll be sure to follow back!

Thanks for checking in with me everyone. I appreciate every single one of you!! Till next time!! 


-Shinar/Dj/Cho


No comments:

Post a Comment