Sunday, October 21, 2018

10.21.18

Hey everyone, 

  I found a few minutes to update you guys so here it goes. For starters… My phone is messed up. It keeps resetting itself. I think I’ll go buy another battery but I don’t know. We’ll have to see. Luckily I have an extra phone because I need to know the time and be able to get a hold of my classmates. I hate having to depend so much on technology in this country but it’s a must. 

  What I’ve been doing is posting on my Wattpad. I know that many of you don’t have one but I would like to leave the links here so that if you have time you can read on what I’ve been posting there. Most of it will be poems because poems are good ways to put more meaning into less words but that also makes it not as easy to understand. 

  I miss everyone. I truly do. I freaked out because I thought I lost my passport but I came to find that the school has it because they had to convert it into a student visa. I’m so relieved. My heart would race thinking about the expenses my parents would have to use in order to fix my mistake but luckily…!

  The current poetry book that I am working on is called “A Barrier Meant To Be Broken.” As of today it has 18 parts. I try to post on there when I haven’t typed up something and I do have post written out for all of you but they’re on my flash drive which the school library is not wanting to read at the moment. I had to hop from computer to computer to find internet connection and go figure the one with internet connection doesn’t have a USB port that works. 

  Here’s the content of the current poetry book I’m writing. I will warn you that my previous work was written during a dark time so if you do adventure into my other poetry books please take that thought into consideration. Writing and band were my escape throughout junior high and high school. I’ve learned a lot from reading over my writing and I think that everyone should try it out. You can learn a lot about yourself but writing down your thoughts and evaluating it. 

 


  Please take the time to read these if you are interested. If not, I don’t mind. Poetry is not always someone’s taste in literate. Well, I’ve run out of time. At the moment my phone is messed up as I mentioned earlier so I’m sorry everyone! I’m alright and I’ll be taking more midterms this week.
Love you all,
Shinar/DJ/Cho



No comments:

Post a Comment