Monday, March 25, 2019

March 25th, 2019


  Hello everyone! Long time no personal talk…

  Last week I had my midterms. I have one midterm left that I will review today. (It’s about contemporary history and it’s not that difficult). I’ll need to watch a few youtube videos in order to review but other than that I should be fine.

  This past month I’ve focused heavily on my writing but not on my journal entries to you all and I’m sorry that I haven’t been as on schedule as when I first left. I’m hoping that my new project will help me keep up with writing to you all. I have photos saved on my USB to have scheduled. I have more than a thousand photos on my phone that I need to transfer to my laptop but I still need to post the multitude of photos that I have from last year.

  So, I have the content. I haven’t been focused on my blog which is my fault. It’s exciting to know that writing this blog will be a two way street. If I were to go home to the United States, I can then keep my friends in the Philippines updated on my whereabouts also.

  I did update the Q&A located to the right of these post. Google+ was removed so I had to take down the button but for the most part all my blog is missing is content (which I have!!!) If anything, I’m thankful for all the friends that I’ve made thus far. My friends realize that distance does not limit a friendship and that makes me more than happy.

  People talk about how they lose friends because they move away but I have very few friends that I’ve lost because of this. If anything, I feel that these friendships that unpause when we’re around each other make for stronger bonds than ones that are limited to having to see each other on a daily basest. Granted, I do like having someone physically around me for most of my days but overall, I can see my friends after a long period of time and nothing has changed.

  These are friendships that I cherish and I try to be that friend for others because I treat people the way I want to be treated. This project that I’m going to be doing is going to take place on Wattpad but I will also post the results here. I’m going to be rereading what I posted in my first week (at one point I stop posting what week it was lol) and I will write any comments, changes, or remarks about what I feel today verses how I felt the first time I got here.

  What I do know is that I have changed and I do good friends all around me. Next month will be my birthday and I tried planning a few things with my friends and I found out that I have more than I thought I did. Which is a problem but it’s a good problem to have.

  For those of you who haven’t read anything outside of this blog, I’m still happy that you’ve read this blog at all. If you are an active Wattpad reader please let me know by following me and I will follow you back! I enjoy being able to talk to people on that website because there’s a list of artist that are inspiring of different ages and backgrounds… It connects people.

  There’s a shelf the two bookstores I’ve been to in this country and they have a Wattpad section. I think that is so awesome that the website has reached out that to the point where they’re selling actual books! I don’t foresee myself being on that shelf specifically but I do eventually want to publish a book and I do know that my friends who be willing to support me in this.

  Half of the semester is over! I cannot believe it’s already here. I’ve written about cultural dilemmas in my poetry book on Wattpad. I feel that if I were to share them here, y’all would enjoy them as well. I’m having to keep a name database because I try not to spill actual names to the public but there are so many characters in my life that keeping up with a secondary name is difficult.

  Now that I think about it, I suppose that I could schedule a poem once a week from my poetry book and have the link to the poem added into the post so that people who read this and who are on Wattpad can connect with me there as well. My friends have told me that I would be a chibi in an anime. When I told my boyfriend this he told me that I’d probably be the main character.

  It’s adorable how you guys look up to me but I’m so tiny compared to most of you. Today, I went to go eat with one of my friends and I looked in the mirror on the opposite wall and realized that I am super light compared to him. Like, I’m borderline white on our scale of how dark we are. I looked at my photos in the past and realized that I don’t really get darker, I sort glow more instead of getting dark and that’s really weird to say and try to explain but yea… I glow more instead of getting darker. It’s the yellow in me guys.

  There is literally no possible way for me to cover everything in one post especially when I limit myself to a thousand words but I don’t like rambling and I do know people want to get on with their lives which is why I limit these in the first place.

  Cool news though! I finished my first poetry book since I’ve been back on Wattpad (September of 2018). This poetry book contains 100 poems about my life here in the Philippines. It also contains poems about my mental health as well as my relationships with people. I’m proud that I finished this book and I want to share it with you all. I hope I can schedule the poetry. I have a lot to get done on my blog and all I hope is that you guys will stick around to read it all.

Thanks for tuning in,
DJ/Cho/Nar
Keep up with me at the following:
Ask Questions Here

 This will send me an email with your questions you don’t have to leave a name. I will post the answer to the blog!

 
Facebook

      This is mainly for communication so go ahead, add me. Message me every once in a while so that I remember who you are. Otherwise, I'll delete you at the end of the year when I clear through my Facebook lol.

 
Instagram

       I follow anyone who follows me! This is mainly pictures of where I go!

 Wattpad
  
       Click this to read my poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment