Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Watts: Change of Heart


A Barrier Meant To Be Broken
If you'd like to read more from this public poetry book you may! 
Click the caption!

Click Me!

The below is taken from the poetry book so if you read this, you may skip the introduction in the poetry book and read to your hearts content!


At first I was not sure about you.
You seemed friendly enough.
And even though we had a disagreement,
We were able to emerge from that.

I hope you don't think negative of me,
Because I don't think negative of you.
You are funny and even though we cannot always communicate.
We seem to work it through.

Later, we will go separate ways. 
And I hope we can meet again.
I want to see how you grow as a person. 
From now till then...

You harbor a lot of potential,
And I cannot wait to see,
Where that leads you-
How that teaches you.

This college is only the beginning you know. 
I do not wish for an end to your journey.
Rather, I'm excited to see,
How beautiful you become,
And not because of me.

You, alone, have the strength,
And the will to proceed.
One day I hope to reunite with you,
By then I'll be closer to accomplishing my dream.
-

September 21, 2019

Thanks for reading everyone, let me know your thoughts in the comment section below!
DJ/Cho/Nar

Schedule: 
Sunday Watts - 12PM
Monday - Weekly Entry 12PM





 This will send me an email with your questions you don’t have to leave a name. I will post the answer to the blog!






      This is mainly for communication so go ahead, add me. Message me every once in a while so that I remember who you are. Otherwise, I'll delete you at the end of the year when I clear through my Facebook lol.


       I follow anyone who follows me! This is mainly pictures of where I go!


Key tags: Wattpad, Instagram, Facebook, Blog, Personal Blog, Social Media, Poetry, Poem, Poetry Book, Sunday Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment