Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday Watts: Sensual Distortion


A Barrier Meant To Be Broken
If you'd like to read more from this public poetry book you may! 
Click the caption!

Click Me!

The below is taken from the poetry book so if you read this, you may skip the introduction in the poetry book and read to your hearts content!


There's a vision with my eyes and with my touch.
But I smell home, I can taste it, I can hear it all the same.
I walk in the city I am in but feel disorientated. 
How can I be in two places at once?

My soul is home, and wandering,
My physical vessel stands here,
Eight thousand miles apart.
And somehow, my senses say that I am here but I am also there.

My friends and family back home,
They miss me ever so dear.
And here, I have made friends...
Who will miss me as soon as I disappear.

In death, people live within the hearts of others.
During life, each person makes their mark on each other. 
Can that part of their soul, the memories that they make...
Is it possible to have a bond so strong that what each sense is sensed by others?

I can smell it, the air back home.
The taste of the food-
A warmth in the air-
I can sense it.
I can hear it.
I am there.

But with my eyes, I know my place. 
Across the sea, thousands of miles away.
Reality of the absence of my hometown is concrete with my touch.

It presents a visual effect that I must accept.
However, that does not mean I am not there. 
For it is true, my soul has lingered home while I have banished my vessel here. -

-

September 21, 2019


Thanks for reading everyone, let me know your thoughts in the comment section below!
DJ/Cho/Nar

Schedule: 
Sunday Watts - 12PM
Monday - Weekly Entry 12PM




 This will send me an email with your questions you don’t have to leave a name. I will post the answer to the blog!


      This is mainly for communication so go ahead, add me. Message me every once in a while so that I remember who you are. Otherwise, I'll delete you at the end of the year when I clear through my Facebook lol.



       I follow anyone who follows me! This is mainly pictures of where I go!


Key tags: Wattpad, Instagram, Facebook, Blog, Personal Blog, Social Media, Poetry, Poem, Poetry Book, Sunday Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment